Thursday, August 20

Capturing the Moment: Audi Hamilton Island Race Week




























Last week was a massive week for me! To celebrate the ten year partnership milestone, I was approached by Audi Australia to guest edit their social media channels for Audi Hamilton Island Race week. I had been keeping this collaboration a secret and was ecstatic to share the big news on my social media when my flights and itinerary had all been finalised. The brief was to capture what #AlwaysAudi stood for and to showcase Audi's lifestyle events and experiences through my own perspective and photographic style. 

Being flown to Hamilton Island to work with Audi was a serious dream come true. I drove my first Audi A1 in February and fell in love with the entire look and performance of the car and knew right away that Audi was a brand I would love to work with. Looking back - the event flew by in the blink of and eye and it feels surreal to finally be home again.

I remember arriving on the island and was in total awe as I was greeted by beautiful blue skies and rows of towering palm trees. I felt immediately at ease as I unpacked my bags to get ready for the next few exciting days which awaited me. I was lucky enough to test drive the Audi Q7 and A7 during my stay and drove up to One Tree Hill to find a mesmerising lookout over the neighbouring islands. Hamilton Island really knows how to put on a great sunset! I'm going to miss this view.

xxx

Clothing Details: Stellys 
Camera & Photography: iPhone6 | Canon D500 
Li-Chi Pan

 ♡

3 comments:

Полина said...

Beautiful photos!

http://www.polabur.com

Unknown said...

Aww Lichi it looked like so much fun! Hope you had a fabulous time honey xx

Helen xx
http://CH1K.com

Unknown said...

Absolutely breathtaking, Lich!
X