Sunday, September 27

Bondi Bliss.















I remember a year ago on my last day in Germany you sent me to the bus stop and I hugged you so tight I felt my chest suddenly close up and I realized how you made saying goodbye so incredibly hard. I guess that’s what saying goodbye is always like. I am so glad that our paths crossed again despite being separated continents apart. I had a feeling we wouldn't be seeing one another for a while and when you told me that you were finally coming to Sydney I couldn't contain my excitement. 

Thank you for always motivating me to work hard and dream big. I hope that we will continue to build one another up as the years go by. Ugh, i'm seriously going to miss that cute face of yours. Come visit me again soon. xx

Photography: Jemimah James Wei & Li-Chi Pan
Location: Bondi Icebergs

No comments: