Tuesday, September 15

Fondation Café, Paris.









Here's a bit of a throwback to my time spent in Paris with my best friend. We made it our mission to find the best coffee in town, and Fondation café definitely made the cut! Located in a tiny space near Place de la Republique, is a café run by an Australian owner and the man definitely knows how to make his coffee! Whilst living abroad in Europe for six months I realised how difficult it was to find a good cuppa coffee so I really savoured this moment. 

In hindsight - travelling as a student on a minuscule to almost non-existent budget has honestly been one of the biggest highlights of my life. I was so blessed to have had the opportunity to visit Paris with my best friends and it's only when you get to travel with someone that  you truly learn whether or not you guys get along - Who you travel with is definitely as important as the final destination, if not more.

Photography: Haren Dias & Li-Chi Pan


No comments: